CECBR is continuing our partnership with Riverside Remedies in Callicoon, NY (our long-standing pharmacy for camp prescriptions) as the provider for the following medications to be administered in single-dose package form:
- Daily prescriptions
- Daily OTC medications
- PRN (as needed) allergy medications
- Daily Vitamins
* The single-dose packaged medication program is required for any camper taking the medications listed above.
The following medications will NOT be provided through this service and must either be mailed 1 week prior to the start of camp or brought with the camper on the bus:
- Emergency medications such as Epi-pens, Benadryl and rescue inhalers
- Daily inhalers or nebulizer medications
- Allergy shots or growth hormone shots
- Birth control pills
- Lactaid pills or MiraLAX
- Eye drops, ear drops, creams or ointments
Medications prescribed by camp physicians will continue to be called into our local pharmacies.
Detailed information on the service cost, submission of the prescription, and the “Riverside Remedies Enrollment Form” can be found at cecbr.com/meds