Sleep Away Camp for Boys
- The spirit is alive and the energy palpable. We are defined by the character of our people and the strength of our traditions – over 100 years strong!
- Perhaps best described by some of the Red and Grey Color War team names from over the years: Tradition, Brotherhood, Family, Integrity, Heart, Loyalty, Courage, Devotion, Honor, Resilience, and Passion.
- Warm and thoughtful boys who return to Equinunk year after year for the friends they have made and brotherhood they have become a part of.
- Campers experience activities that are programmed by age-group and include a mix of all-group activities and individual daily electives.
- Our boys are active and enjoy a well-rounded weekly program in athletics, aquatics, arts, hobbies, adventure and outdoor exploration.
- Our experienced coaches and counselors create an athletics culture that is inclusive, supportive, instruction-based and with the right amount of healthy competition for intramurals and inter-camp tournaments.
- The camp spirit, and perhaps a reflection of simpler times, is reflected in our long standing tradition of being a uniform camp – red and grey at Equinunk and blue and grey at Blue Ridge – simple, wholesome and comfortable.
- A combination of home-grown alumni counselors and leadership, domestic and international counselors and activity specialists, along with a terrific support team, work together to take exceptional care of our children.
- The Camp Equinunk (CE) traditions bond our campers and staff with each-other and connect them to generations past, present and future. While a camper’s years spent at CE may be limited to their childhood, and likely young adulthood as a counselor, their belonging to the Equinunk and Blue Ridge Family is forever. CECBR has a far-reaching, deeply connected and amazingly engaged alumni community that will lead to even more personal and professional connections for your son as the years go on.