Childcare is at the forefront of everything we do at Camps Equinunk and Blue Ridge. During the summer, we have created an “unplugged environment” so our campers can focus on relationships and the outdoors. We realize replicating this at home is much more challenging.
The following event was sent to us by CBR Alum Ali Hamroff who is one of the organizers. While this event is not organized by CECBR we know how relevant the topic of Social Media is in today’s day and age. We wanted to forward details on to our camp families:
Join Therapy West for a Round Table Discussion: Is Your Child Safe on Social Media?
Learn how to keep your kids protected on Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook. You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers!
When: December 9th, 2015 | Location: Academics West Office 164 W 80th Street (between Amsterdam and Columbus) | Time: 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM.
Coffee will be served. Limited Seating is available. RSVP to Mia Gold – email@example.com or 212-580-0080 Ext 33.
- Learn how to keep your child safe on social media.
- Master the ins and outs of your child’s social media accounts.
- Find out how to monitor your child’s account.
- Why is your child glued to their phone?
- Is overuse an addiction?
- When is social media too much?
- Are we creating the new narcissist?